Like many other websites, our website sparklinglife.it may store or retrieve information from the browser, especially in the form of cookies. This information may relate to the Internet access device (computer, tablet or mobile phone), the browser used and the pages viewed and are mainly used to adapt the site’s operation to the user’s expectations, offering a more personalized browsing experience. memorizing the choices made previously.
These cookies are necessary for the site to function properly. They allow browsing the pages and without these cookies we could not provide the services for which users access the site.
“Analytics ” cookies
These cookies allow us to know how visitors use the site, in order to be able to evaluate and improve their functioning. For example, they let you know which pages are the most and least visited. They take into account, among other things, the number of visitors, the time spent on the site by users and the methods of retrieval. In this way, we can know what works well and what to improve, in addition to ensuring that the pages load quickly and are displayed correctly.
All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous and not linked to the user’s personal data. We use the services of Google Analytics to perform these functions, set up to keep the IP address of the user browsing our site anonymous, which is why it is equivalent to the technical cookies mentioned above
Functional cookies of third parties
These cookies installed by partners of our Company (so-called “third parties”), with which we have entered into specific agreements, allow us to offer advanced features, as well as more information and personal functions. These cookies may collect information on the user’s movements on the Internet and, in particular, on our website. If you have an account or if you use the services of those subjects on other websites, they may be able to know that you have visited our site. The use of the data collected by these subjects through cookies is subject to the respective privacy policies and therefore these cookies are identified with the names of the respective subjects.
Furthermore, some pages on our website are characterized by the presence of CDs. social plugins which allow you to share our content on social media networks like Facebook , Tweet, r , Youtube , Zopim and Instagram.
(LINK TO THE INFORMATION AND CONSENT MODULES OF THE THIRD PARTIES AS LISTED BELOW)
Blocking cookies can reduce the functionality of some sites or prevent them from being accessed, depending on the options chosen at the browser level. You can also select the browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
From mobile device:
For more information about switching off cookies, go to the page www.aboutcookies.org.
List of cookies
Strictly necessary cookies (technical cookies).
Some cookies are strictly necessary for allow the user to move around the website and use its functions. Without these cookies, we can’t offer some features, such as automatic access to our services. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of some areas of the Site. For this reason, technical cookies are always used on the Site regardless of user preferences. There most browsers automatically accept cookies, but the user normally can change the settings to disable this function. It is possible to block all types of cookies, or accept to receive only some of them and disable others. The “Options” section or “Preferences” in the browser menu allow you to avoid receiving cookies and other technologies user tracking, and how to get notification from the browser of the activation of these technologies. In alternatively, you can also consult the “Help” section of the toolbar in the most browsers.
Information regarding the processing of personal data
Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (RGPD or in the English meaning GDPR ( General Data Protection Regulation ) on the protection of personal data and in relation to your personal data their processing by the Data controller will be based on to the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, as well as protection of your privacy and protection of your rights. In relation to this we inform you of the following.
- a) Data controller
The Data Controller is Irina Mihailenko with registered office in Via Boccaccio, 25, 51018 Pieve a Nievole (PT), hereinafter the ” Data Controller.
Your contact details are as follows:
- b) Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The processing of your personal data, collected at the time of registration on our websites attributable exclusively to the domain tooscans.it (hereinafter the “Site”) or at the time of making online purchases on this website, will be made for the purposes indicated below.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data relating to each purpose is specified alongside each of them. When consent is indicated as the legal basis for the processing, it is understood that the data will be processed by the Data Controller for these purposes only upon collection of your consent (as “interested party”).
As for the legitimate interests indicated, they concern the case in which the owner has an interest in process the navigation data of the interested party in order to allow him to visit the web pages.
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- sending for research purposes – by e-mail, postal service, social network, sms andspecific “apps” – themed newsletters and invitations to events or events to site surferspotentially interested. (Legal basis of the processing: Consent of the interested party);
- to allow navigation on the Websites (Legal basis of the processing: legitimate interest).
- c) Faculty or obligation to provide data and consequences of failure to provide data
For all purposes, the provision of personal data is not mandatory, however it is necessary to register and make purchases on the Sites. The provision of data in the fields marked with an asterisk is mandatory and their failure to enter does not allow the conclusion of the procedure registration On the other hand, the release of data in the fields not marked with an asterisk, although it may be useful to facilitate relations with us, is optional and failure to do so does not affect the completion of the procedure.
- d) Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
The personal data relating to the processing in question, for the purposes mentioned above, may be communicated:
– to those who, within the Data Controller’s organization, need it due to effect of the position held. These individuals are the persons authorized for treatment under the direct authority of the Data Controller pursuant to art. 4 n. 10 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (of followed by “appointees”);
– to third parties to whom the Data Controller may outsource certain activities and which consequently provide the Data Controller with certain instrumental services, however related to the processing tand to purposes described above. These third parties carry out-processing on behalf of the Data Controller and result authorized to process them as Data Processors in accordance with the provisions by Article 28 of the GDPR.
- e) Retention period
Since the site does not have sales or service delivery purposes, the data of surfers in general eventually registered to access restricted areas, will be kept for 12 months.
- f) Your rights
At any time, in accordance with articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- a) request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data;
- b) obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and the period or conservation criterion;
- c) obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- d) obtain the processing limitation;
- e) obtain data portability, ie receive them from a Data Controller, in a format structured, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmitted to another holder of the processing without hindrance;
- f) object to the processing of your personal data at any time (Article 21). In particular, it can object to the processing of your data for the purposes referred to in point ” c n.5 ” ( so-called soft spam) by accessing to your “Reserved Area” or by selecting the link on each e-mail sent by the Owner.
This will make it impossible for the Data Controller to send you communications in order to promote the direct sale of products or services similar to those you previously purchased (so-called soft
- g) oppose an automated decision-making process, including profiling (art.22);
- h) withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before revocation;
- i) to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (art.77) if it considers that the processing of your data is contrary to the legislation in force.
You can exercise your rights with a written request sent to:
Via Boccaccio, 25, 51018, Pieve a Nievole (PT)
SHORT COOKIES INFORMATION